Rivals Diary 7-13-11
It was my dad’s birthday dinner tonight so Me, Whitney (My Wife), Louise (My Sister), Tim (My Brother-In-Law), Gina (My other sister), Zack (Her B/F) and my parents are all sitting in Louise’s TV room and I am trying to focus on my favorite sporting event of the week. This is going to be difficult to say the least.
9:50 pm-Got my pre-show text from Dean and he is excited about the Male jungle tonight but only one feeling is going through my body-Fear. I am afraid one of my challenge favorites (Evan or CT) might be going home tonight and that would be almost as bad as FSU not scoring a single touchdown against OU in the 2000 ship.
10:00 pm-GAMETIME!!!
10:02 pm-“Jasmine looks like a 6 year old”-yes and she acts like one too
10:04 pm-Katelyn or Mike Mike-would you rather/who would win in a fight? I LOVEEE this alliance of Team Evan, Beauty and the Beast, Bananas and Banana Hammock. D-DAY TOMORROW!!
10:05 pm- Ev better watch it… Matty P look a like may be a bit chubby but he is not “fat and out of shape” … or is he? And Paula would literally make out with anyone… don’t act like you didn’t wanna kiss Ty.
10:06 pm-mad respect for CT from Leroy… “He’s got them girls hypnotized.” Hammock Crawl looks boring but Tylers new nickname (banana hammock) may come into play here
10:17 pm CT and adam are the team to beat again… go figure
10:18 pm- Katelynn has a deathly fear of water? What a vag… isn’t that ironic? Why are you on a challenge show if you have a fear of heights AND water? And who has a fear of water, honestly… And Mandi is pretty hot, even though she sucks.
10:20 pm – beauty and the beast are off… and Kenny is seriously struggling… what is going on Mr. Beautiful???
10:24 pm – Kenny blows it… weakest link? Doubt it Wes… not as long as you’re ugly. Ty and Brandon make it… who cares… more importantly CT wants Adam to say he is his friend so bad he might “beat it out of him” mannn I love me some CT.
10:24 pm- Laurel is dominating again… This is a good sign, and Cara Maria is getting more confident because she is starting to think Laurel likes her, which is not the case. And now the other two teams in the alliance that are not Kenny and Wes are going and they have to win so that CT doesn’t. Banana Hammock thinks Johnny is comforting… this is turning into brokeback challenge but I think I like it. Meanwhile Nehemiah and Evan are sure they won… we will see about that.
10:28 pm – Paula and Ev go… nobody cares… they lose, which means LAUREL WINS YAAAA budday, but they don’t win money, stupid.
10:30 pm – NEHEMIAH AND EVAN WIN, o wait they actually DQed… but its okay because Johnny and Tyler win... haha evan “congrats little boys, you won on accident” and this is NOT looking good for Kenny he has really been sucking it up… He needs to pick it up, and he is ADMITTING he is losing his edge and mojo… AHHHH NOOOO this sucks I hate seeing Mr. Beautiful so down in the dumps and on “suicide watch” I might have to stop watching, but I cant… even though it wouldn’t be as amazing, this show would go on without Kenny.
10:36 pm-D-day is out… Wes and Kenny is scared… and they are manipulating Mike Mike-just compliment him... he’s just like a woman you tell him what he wants to hear and he will be eating out of the palm of your hand… LOL I’m kidding… really
10:38 pm – Jasmine and Jonna continue to suck yet they are still on the show, I don’t get it. Beauty and the Beast against the brothas… this could be interesting because Ty and Brandon are pretty good I think… I would rather take Leroy and Mike.
10:40 pm- PARTY TIME... best part of the show. Ahhahaa Evan “mike and paula are like that weird couple that met on the internet, you’re not sure what their bio said, but it works.” And Laurel wants CT, its obvious… hahaha CT-“She wants me because I’m like the bad boy and she can’t have me” CT is so amazing, I LOVE YOU CT… he is gonna SLAY. Laurel thinks he is so sexy and Mandi is “worried” ummm have you seen him? You should be worried if you think you can lock him down… man CT is LTD (livin the dream)
10:45 pm- Mark this down on your calendar, Paula finally said something smart and it is worth a quote… “CT is doing work with the ladies” haha and back to back another random person with a good quote-Brandon, “We gonna shock the world and take down the power that is Kenny and Wes, then come home and have sex with every girl in the house” hahaha and Wes-“I can’t stop beating people, at real life and in these challenges.” And Kenny is on the brink of a mental breakdown, I am SERIOUSLY nervous. Luckily he has some good friends on the show to hold his hand… thank you Evan, Johnny, and Adam. KENNY GET YOUR ISH TOGETHER I NEED THIS!!!!
10:50 pm- Its jungle time… Male jungle at that so its serious! Wes and Kenny are in it again and I don’t like this. It’s a physical challenge, rope climbing challenge… here we go. Wes is cocky and I like it… Kenny, not so much, and I hate it. Of course the cocky dude rocks it and the scared dude sucks… KENNY COME ON… ugh ok whatever lets go Wes you got this…
10:53 pm – commercial… I just feel like Wes is gonna win… he has the body of a Greek Sculpture as he says and that usually means you can do some crossfit rope climbs… L-train would win this event easy… but he’s not here, ok this commercial break feels like Dustin Hopkins lining up for a game winning field goal… heart is pounding… D-hop hits some and misses others so that analogy was not at all confident but I always have hope!
10:56 pm- we are back… its all on you uglyman… yessss wes is winning, Brandon gives up!!! Ahhhh yesssssssss yess yess Kenny stays... he seriously needs to get his act together though… One good thing that is coming from this… Kenny is beginning to respect Wes a little. Hahah Wes-“I’m a physical specimen carved by Zeus and when people ask me what I’m good at I say EVERYTHING, that’s what I’m good at.”
10:58 pm- Ty kinda sucks I think… whatever though all is good in challenge land and I can sleep easy tonight… take care folks and I’ll see you next week. Wes is a little bozo talking crap behind Kenny’s back... if I could slap through the TV Wes’s face would be nice and red… PS next week it looks like Jasmine flips out, good I hope she goes home…
No comments:
Post a Comment